Breaking News

Frequently Asked Questions

No entry required. Interview require.
You can study the following majors for 2 years. (1) Building Technology Training (2) Electrical Technology Training You can also take courses (3 months). To know about short term (3 months) courses Click Here
1) Eighth grade certificate (2) Passport photo (3) Registration of both student and parent (4) Ward recommendation letter (5) Household table
You can apply on campus.
You can download it by clicking the following link for the two-year long-term courses. Download click here to download